Las Vegas hosted an estimated 1.5 million visitors (-58.6%) during the month as the destination was effectively empty for the second half of the month. Take a look at the stats on the significant impact covid made on our tourism:
The CCSD calendar is here! It’s time to start planning your trips for the 2019-2020 school year. Enjoy.
According to Chief Economist, Matthew Gardner, home prices in the area rose by 6.7% compared to the first quarter of 2018 to an average of $310,890.
The April Windermere Report is here! We’ve had a lot going on all over the Valley.
- Single Family Residents make up 75% of resale inventory with a median listing price of $345,000.
- The average price per square foot has increased almost 9%!
The March Windermere Report is here! We’ve had a lot going on all over the Valley.
- Over the last 4 years 56% of Henderson’s growth has come from California
- Closings are up 9% month to month throughout Las Vegas
- Lake Las Vegas has gone from 6 new home communities to a whopping 12!
According to Chief Economist, Matthew Gardner, prices in all sub-markets rose compared to the same quarter last year.