According to Chief Economist, Matthew Gardner, home prices in the area rose by 6.7% compared to the first quarter of 2018 to an average of $310,890.
The April Windermere Report is here! We’ve had a lot going on all over the Valley.
- Single Family Residents make up 75% of resale inventory with a median listing price of $345,000.
- The average price per square foot has increased almost 9%!
The March Windermere Report is here! We’ve had a lot going on all over the Valley.
- Over the last 4 years 56% of Henderson’s growth has come from California
- Closings are up 9% month to month throughout Las Vegas
- Lake Las Vegas has gone from 6 new home communities to a whopping 12!
According to Chief Economist, Matthew Gardner, prices in all sub-markets rose compared to the same quarter last year.
The 2019 outlook shows stable pricing and slower market, but still positive growth when compared to 2018!